Thursday 17 November 2011

17/11/2011 : All slow today

Well didn't have the best sleep last night, but this morning had a busy morning planned so got Damian off to school, sat down with a coffee, put empty cup on table and woke up at 12pm. To say the least was not amused that I had ended up zoning out totally. Went to meet Andy and have a wonder round town, got back, went shopping with my son, put the god dammed bed together and well have had a slow slow slow day. Nothing much is happening. I think the chaos is finally getting to me. So much so that I'm finding it difficult to do my usual  ritual.

 The final putting together of the bed, nearly did finish me off, tired and ratty, it had various expletives directed at it and holding of head in hands, but I got there and well persistence pays off in the end.

Tomorrow will be spent, tidying and cleaning and if i have time, will smudge the entire house. I'm looking forward to a relaxing but busy weekend, but want the house to be in order or I will be continuously on edge! Thankfully the bed is now down and for the first time in 11 days I'm a going to get a good nights sleep. All very mundane today, but as I said, slow slow day!

But time to step back and relax soon!

NNB

No comments:

Post a Comment