Tuesday 15 November 2011

Well I resurfaced

Hello everyone again....

Now a new blog gets written and as you can see by the name it means that something big has happened for me to start again well it has... Me and my partner of 8 years have split, so as well as expanding myself I'm also going into a new phase of my life.

This happened a while back and well I called an end to it, the reasons were sound and I never will regret my decision. Also it was terrifying and nearly killed me to end things, but it was the only way. Now those who read this and well speak to me on facebook, know I have been a bit up and down, but had seemed to settle on an up. If I'm honest i never really faced my feelings on this. I have a young son, whose autism makes him quite susceptible to changing emotions, so I have to stay relatively calm and collected. In doing so I never really looked at how i was feeling and well as i sit here, listening to some music at 4.10am in the morning, it dawned on my, that though I've been pretty *tough*, underneath it all was a quite a lot of sadness it had to end and well a sense of loneliness, but after 8 years you need to expect it.  Thankfully our split is amicable and there is no bad blood, but after spending a huge chunk of you life with someone and then changing all of that is quite the prospect as I so eloquently say is *mental*.

The future laid ahead of me is big, scary, complicated, exciting and exhilarating and its going to be an adventure, but first I need to sort me out and focus on my own well being and that of my sons. I also need to find what I want in the world now and what the world represents to me and how best to move forward. So this brings me to the main point of this new blog. Through some thought, I thought that the best course of action would be to enter into a *magickal retirement* to truly find myself again and reach out and touch everything which got missed or was lost. I'm already at one with myself fully, but I think there is more to me then I even know, so this is my journey to find that.

I'm in the planning stages currently and highly tempted to get the festive season out of the way, I also have a section on thermodynamics to figure out and a few essays to write. But the planning process is going to take some time so that when I start everything is in order.

Also remember reach for happiness and take it life's to short to be unhappy.

NNB

No comments:

Post a Comment