Wednesday 16 November 2011

Laying down the Law

Well i decided that I would be best if i devised some form of rule system with myself so that I actually get everything done when it needed to be. Also by adhering to these rules, daily up until the point of my retirement I think they will help me train my will and get me ready for what lie ahead.

The Rules
2 hours of uni study at least per day
2 hours of exercise per day
2 hours of occult based study and practice
2 hours of general housework
and... at least 5 hours of sleep nightly(this may not seem like a lot but its a lot for me recently)

Also need to cut down on the caffeine, drink more water and eat less unprocessed foods.

Now today generally as been very good. Started the day after my son had gone to school with a general house blessing and the LBRP. Today has been quiet which was nice, though my new bed came and managed to nearly remove my eye whilst putting it together.

This evening Andy came over as we needed to rack the wine. For quite a few years we have made our own wines and beers and well there were 10 gallons of wine needed doing. Had a few drinks and was nice to speak to Andy so openly and freely about our opinions on various things, without the worry of offending the other person. Now it would seem people may find this weird.. But in all seriousness, this man is the father of my child and I have nothing but love for him, so if people have an issue with it then well, I'm very sorry I live not to serve you, I am my own person now and I will do as I will and as my true will dictates,. Getting off my ranty chair for a moment small dude really enjoyed seeing daddy mid week.

We also had another chat about taking Damian to NSA to help with his autism. Because it is slightly out the box(though harmless) Andy is unsure, so I said we could get a session and then see how it goes. NSA or network spinal analysis was recommended by a friend whom also taught me SRI(Sonmato repository integration) which is a set of techniques which go hand in hand with the NSA treatments. I do feel it could help and well anything to help my small dude out in a very large and odd world.

I'm quite impressed I managed to write something sensible tonight(and also not head long into a huge rant) as well have had a couple of beers (nothing much) and now i think is time for me to put some music on, read some of my course work and also fullfil a few thing.

My bed is still not finished so need to get that done or might just say hell to it and stay right here on the sofa again

You should listen to yourself and trust in yourself  and not feel unnecessary pressure from people who have no right to put it there

NNB

No comments:

Post a Comment