Saturday 19 November 2011

Shhhh its the 19th really...

Eeep little bit late on posting but had a council meeting to attend with my online group the legion of light and dark(a coven based on the website spells of magic). Would love to say I did many many wonderful things today, but my son woke me up at 4am in the morning by jumping on my abdomen, pinching my cheeks and saying "wakey wakey" so one has been feeling rather ruined all day.

The chaos has receded and it will get there when it does and to be honest I don't want the extra stress currently. Have had quite a quiet night. My son has been at his fathers and well been getting on with stuff. Though need to do some more clearing up and take the flowers of the alter, as they are beginning to wither now.

Super excited about later today and my return to LARP going to be soooo much fun, I actually get all " squeee" like when I think about it ahh its all good. Feeling like the old me a little more everyday which is good. Anyway. I best get back to it and get a spot of ritual done and cleanse the space a little bit. I think to end on something which, I tend to live by..

Do what thou will, shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

NNB

No comments:

Post a Comment