Friday 18 November 2011

18/11/2011 :Holding back the crawling chaos

Well have had a very good and positive day today. Finally had good sleep which is always nice. As for the title of todays blog, everything in the house is misplaced. I think I underestimated the time it would take(or my own personal energy levels) as everything I do something else leaks from somewhere else. I've been working for 5 hours on it today and still stuff everywhere. Ohhh how i look forward to getting it cleared and really am going  to smudge this house to within an inch of it existence!

Also fully grabbed exercise today and spent a rather pleasant few hours in the gym. Was what I needed. Now to plan the weekend, I'm hoping I can finsih off tonight and perhaps get some Kundalini work done, which would be nice.

The small man will be going over to see his father tomorrow and have been trying to figure out what to do with my Saturday. My Sunday will be filled with the delights of LARP(live action  roleplay) something I've not been able to do for years and well back with avengeance. Plus after the last few weeks, running around a forest with a foam latex sword, fighting people, sounds like a perfect release.

Well i thinkI have nothing more to say then this tonight.....

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment